Since 1984 Westpac Marine has been providing commercial, industrial and individual users marine and aviation safety equipment. We also produce in-house a full range of safety signage and posters. Our newest venture is in the field of straps and webbing, again assembly is done in-house.
We also are a service oriented company, life raft, cylinder hydrotesting and immersion suit testing are part of our core business. Working on the equipment we sell allows us to offer training so that you can understand your products and be able to use them if ever required.
Straps to Go Spotlight Item:
Originally designed for the military, the GM-1 buckle is our most rugged 1" buckle (at least in plastic). We have sold straps configured with this buckle to the U.S. Navy for use securing computer towers on board vessels. Coupled with stainless steel footman's loops and heavy duty webbing this buckle offers a strong, price competitive product.
On items that show the "Keep it Local" logo we offer special incentives for local customers. These might include discounts on future servicing, free delivery or special pricing. Each item is different, stop by or call for further information.
The female members of our crew are using this logo to identify products that either are designed to fit women or are engineered in a manner to make them easy to use by women.
- October 2013: Switlik introduces their Coastal Passage Raft and Offshore Passage Raft. These life rafts offer features you will not find anywhere else including a five (5) year service interval, super fast inflation and easy boarding. They are lightweight and pack in small containers and even smaller soft valises.
- August 12, 2013: We now offer Polyester Webbing. This material provides high strength, low stretch, excellent abrasion and UV resistance is is the choice for outdoor uses.
- June 7, 2013: Switlik announces that the service interval for their MOM-8A and MOM-9 modules has been increased from 12 to 24 months.
- June 2011: We have now started posting articles giving technical insight in to some of the products we sell and service we offer. Hopefully you will find our "Tech Files" useful.
- Rearm kits for Mustang, Stearns, Revere, Bass Pro, Cabela's and SOSpenders inflatable life jackets.
DIRECTIONS (click for directions and a map)
Westpac is located in downtown Tacoma, WA, just a couple of minutes from the freeway. The closest moorage is at the Dock Street Marina which also provides easy access to the museums and sights of Tacoma.
Note: All pricing is subject to change without notice. We
strive to keep our site current but we are not perfect!
Copyright ©1998-2013 Westpac Marine Services, Inc. Tacoma, WA. Content and graphics of the this web site are not to be reproduced.